Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Busy days...

I feel terrible but I just know that I am not going to have time to blog today! My day started with filling an order for creams and soaps. Then I spent an hour beautifying myself (naturally of course!) for a photo shoot, then off to Pretoria to straddle a Harley for a couple of hours and try to look natural;) Finally a mad dash home to put the finishing touches to my order and in just a short while I'm off again for the evening so today has been a complete write-off in terms of blogging.

I'm disappointed because I had a good topic that interests me quite a bit and I always have so much fun writing about things that really interest me.

BUT...

Never fear because tomorrow is another day and I promise that I will blog tomorrow what I couldn't do today! In the meantime, I will leave you with a thought:

So choose your fuel wisely!
By the way, in case you were wondering about the Harley photo shoot, I'm performing at the Pink Girlfest in September and they are raffling a Harley so they asked me to help them promote it. You can check out the festival here. The pics won't be up yet but I guess they will before long, if you're interested. It was kinda fun actually. I never considered myself anywhere near a biker chick but man, those bikes are beeeyooootiful!!! They also weigh a ton so I'd definitely have to stick to a scooter but it was to pretend for a while;)

That's it. I promise I will be back tomorrow for a nice long blog all about my thoughts and opinions on type 2 diabetes and why it IS reservable with the right diet.

Until then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment