Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Mix-up - Sabbatical time


This is just a quick note to tell you that I will be taking a short break from my blog for the month of June. There is a VERY good reason. I am busy writing exams as well as trying to finish my thesis. Those who have done this at any time in their lives know that EVERY minute is precious and, since work is still carrying on in the midst of all the chaos, I have to grab minutes where there previously were none.

Just to make sure you still have reading material 3 times a week, I will be re-posting some of my more popular blogs instead of typing new ones, until 30 June. I know a lot of you only started following my blog recently so this will be a great way to catch up on all you've missed:)

I wish I didn't have to do this because I will miss posting! I always enjoy doing it. I never seem to run out of topics because I find them all so interesting and I hope you do to!

Until 30 June, keep warm and stay green and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment